This is delicious! These flavors all blend INCREDIBLE together. My new favorite. Thanks again to Jamie at Jamie Cooks It Up :)
2. Chop the green onion, jalapeno, and cilantro. Omit the seeds of the jalapeno if you don't want the heat.
3. Add all the ingredients EXCEPT THE CREAM CHEESE into a bowl. Mix well. Cover and store in the fridge for at least 4 hours. (If you don't give the sugar time to make friends with the cranberries, it will taste bitter!)
4. When you are ready to serve, place your room temperature cream cheese on a plate and spread it around nicely and evenly.
5. Pour cranberry mixture over cream cheese and spread evenly.
6. Serve with crackers or tortilla chips.